Community-Led Housing Event
If your community group or organisation has ever cast an eye towards housing but concluded it was outside of your reach or remit, this event could prompt you into considering the subject in a new light.
At this Community-Led Housing Network Event, you will:
- Visit a community-led housing scheme and see what can be achieved
- Gain a better understanding of how to get a housing scheme off the ground
- Hear how housing assets can be the key to unlocking other neighbourhood services
- Find out about funding, finance and legal matters
- Join a network to share information and inform future developments
Housing supply has never been more important and, as communities face cuts, here’s an opportunity to help your neighbourhood and support your financial sustainability..
This is your excellent opportunity to network with different organisations and a host of guest speakers, throughout the morning and during lunch.
To find out more, please see the event invitation below. To book your place via EventBrite, click on the invitation or see https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/greater-birmingham-community-led-housing-network-event-tickets-42073404686?ref=estw
For more information please call on 0121 382 1930 or message us.