One of the country’s biggest employers will be speaking to local jobseekers during a special online workshop being held to boost people’s expectations and understanding of the current job market.
A team of professionals from Barclays will be on Zoom between 12noon and 1pm tomorrow, Thursday (March 11) to inform those seeking on what skills are needed in roles across different sectors, as well as banking.
The Aim of the session is to explore employment paths, enhance employability skills.
- Learn more about what it takes to work in the financial industry
- Speak directly with Barclays staff to gain their personal insight into the workplace
- Discover your own employability rating and learn key skills that will help you when starting your career
Additionally the session will aim to:
- Boost soft skills for those taking part
- Increase confidence
- Help raise aspirations and future opportunities
- Be a fun and interesting experience
- Offer exposure to professionals outside of usual network
While there are no live vacancies connected to this session it is a great opportunity for job seekers to meet one of the country’s largest employers and gain insight into sector work.
Participants will be able to ask questions around the range of roles and skills needed to have a successful career with companies like Barclays.
To take part in Thursday’s session just click on the link below at 12-noon