The Customer Service Level 2 course runs for three-weeks, Tuesday to Friday, starting on September 7 (9.30am-3pm each day – parents with childcare responsibilities can leave a little earlier if they need to).
Delivered by Witton Lodge Community Association, course content provides learners with the knowledge and skills needed to succeed in a variety of roles across a range of industries.
“It is a very worthwhile qualification which can be used to pursue employment across a wide variety of different sectors.”
The contents of the course is as follows:
• Understanding customer service
• How legal and ethical requirements relate to customer service
• How to deliver effective customer service
• The management of customer service information
• Customer service delivery
• The relationship between customer service and a brand
If you are interested in attending the new Customer Service Level 2 training course please call Nargas on 07539 206752/0121 382 1930.