Volunteers Needed to Help Deliver IT Support
We are seeking Learning Support Assistant volunteers to help deliver IT training at Witton Lodge Community Association.
There are four roles available for the right candidates who will work with IT Tutor, Ruby Begum, to ensure the highest standards of service provision are maintained.
Experience in a similar role is preferred but not essential.
- Supporting new learners with setting up devices.
- Supporting new learners with IT based activities ie using software programmes like Word and Excel.
- Setting up and preparing the classroom and making sure all IT devices are are in correct working order.
- Taking registration in class and monitoring any absences.
- Delivering one-to-one sessions with learners who require additional learning support needs.
- Making weekly telephone calls to learners to monitor their progress.
- Basic administrative duties like photocopying, completing registration and assessment forms.
Suitable candidates should have a GCSE grade C in both English and Maths, be proficient in IT with experience of using Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel and digital conference platforms like Zoom.
These roles are ideal for someone with a passion for teaching. Individuals must also be willing to commit to at least eight weeks of service delivery (duration of courses).
For more details on the Learning Support Assistant volunteer roles please call Ruby Begum on 0121 382 1930 / 07458 104236 or email: Ruby.email@example.com