The Daniels Hall is an excellent venue for every occasion; seating up to 80 people and capacity for 100 standing.
Whether you’re looking for a venue for a birthday party; a more formal occasion; meetings; a conference; prize giving; an exhibition; club or activity session – our hall would be the perfect venue for you.
We have a wide range of facilities, including a catering-standard kitchen adjoining the hall (which can be hired), large reception area and modern toilet facilities.
There is also a dividing partition, so you can hire half the hall space, for slightly smaller events.
The hall has a small car park with parking bays for disabled visitors. There is ample free on-street parking nearby and we have good public transport links to surrounding areas and Birmingham City Centre.
As the venue is on ground floor level, there is excellent access for guests with disabilities.
Our charges are as follows:
- You can hire the whole hall for £30 per hour with a maximum of 100 people standing, 80 people seated.
- Half the hall for £20 per hour with a maximum of 30 people seated.
- The Catering Kitchen is £30 for up to 3 hours use and £50 for over 3 hours use. This includes the use of all kitchen facilities.
- Refreshments are also available for £1.50 per head for half a day and £2 per head for the full day.
The following equipment can also be hired:
– Flipchart/Pens £10
– Projector/Laptop & Screen £30
– PA System & Microphone £50
For more information and to book the hall, please contact Kay on 0121 382 1930, email Kay.Blundell@wittonlodge.org.uk or come into Perry Common Community Hall between 9am-5pm, Monday to Friday.
Please note that due to damage caused on a number of occasions, we have introduced a refundable ‘Security Damage Deposit’. The deposit is refunded in the week following your event provided that no damage has occurred to the premises during your hire period. However, please note that Witton Lodge Community Association reserve the right to increase the deposit required and/or to withhold the deposit (or part thereof) in the case of damage to Perry Common Community Hall and its environs caused during your event and/or if you fail to leave the Hall in a clean and tidy condition.